The resources of IACET and the expertise of our Accredited Providers (APs) and individual members are strengthened by the invaluable contributions of our partners and sponsors.
They provide support for our events, webinars and workshops. They make our e-newsletters possible, connect our APs with efficient, cost-effective resources and much more.
Interested in Working with Us?
With an IACET partnership or sponsorship, everyone wins.
IACET partners and sponsors benefit from affiliation with a name synonymous with quality, excellence and rigor in continuing education and training.
IACET Quick Facts for Potential Partners and Sponsors
- Served continuing education and training providers since 1968.
- Achieved accreditation for its continuing education and training standard from the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
- Accredited more than 1,000 providers in 15 countries.
- A growing newsletter base of more than 13,500 subscribers.
- An average of 9,000 unique website users per month.
- Contacts with a diverse contingent of continuing education and training professionals. See a list of providers by industry.
- Substantive opportunites to engage on important continuing education and training research that can elevate the status of your organization.
- The ability to help market your products and services.
VIEW IACET'S SPONSORSHIP AND PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES.
Over 12,000 ASTM standards operate globally. Defined and set by us, they improve the lives of millions every day. Combined with our innovative business services, they enhance performance and help everyone have confidence in the things they buy and use – from the toy in a child’s hand to the aircraft overhead.
Adult, continuing, and community education associations across the globe all share the need to disseminate information about their professional development opportunities and other work done by their associations. Adult educators from all facets of the field need to be able to connect with one another at times when many voices acting as one is more powerful than a single voice acting alone. Only by connecting and collaborating will we be able to ensure the ultimate vision expressed by AAACE of a “more humane world made possible by the diverse practice of our members in helping adults acquire the knowledge, skills and values needed to lead productive and satisfying lives.”