This course provides a review of documentation, evidence, and reporting required for submitting an application for IACET reaccreditation. Topics include essential deliverables for maintaining your IACET accreditation.
1. Differentiate between initial accreditation and reaccreditation
2. Identify the essential elements of reaccreditation; including required documentation and evidence
3. Discuss how to ensure that annual reports help inform planning and application efforts for reaccreditation
4. Discuss the aspects of the reaccreditation application
5. Develop a plan for reaccreditation