This course expands on Course #100 Introduction to IACET Accreditation by providing participants opportunities to practice writing policies, procedures, and developing plans to collect evidence. It also provides more in-depth discussion regarding what to submit for the annual reports so an organization can best position itself for reaccreditation.
1. Differentiate between policies, processes, instructions, SOPs, and evidence for the 2018 Standard IACET Applications
2. Develop and document policies and processes that reflect their CE/T functions
3. Create a plan to gather evidence that supports their documented policies and procedures
4. Create a plan for communicating CE/T documentation throughout the organization (as well as third parties and clients) to ensure consistency and compliance
5. Discuss aspects of annual reporting and how effective documentation of changes and improvements facilitates the process of re-accreditation