Remote participation via Zoom
December 8, 2020
8:30 am–4:00 pm EST (Expired)
This one-day workshop provides participants opportunities to practice writing policies, processes and developing plans to collect evidence. It also provides applicants more in-depth discussion about what to submit for the annual report to best position themselves for reaccreditation in the fifth year.
Learning Outcomes: By the end of this workshop, learners will be able to:
- Differentiate between policies, processes, instructions, SOPs, and evidence for the 2018 Standard IACET Application.
- Develop and document policies and processes that reflect their CE/T functions.
- Create a plan to gather evidence that supports their documented policies and processes.
- Create a plan for communicating CE/T documentation throughout the organization (as well as third parties and clients) to ensure consistency and compliance.
- Discuss aspects of annual reporting and how effective documentation of changes and improvements facilitates the process of reaccreditation