This instructor-led workshop provides an introduction to the IACET accreditation criteria and application process. Topics include adult learning, instructional design, accreditation documentation, policy development, compliance plans, and annual reporting.
1. Identify the types of documents required by each element in the application.
2. Create and/or modify internal policies and procedures that are compliant with the ANSI/ IACET Standard and required as evidence in the application.
3. Create a plan to ensure standard compliance throughout their organizations.
4. Describe and practice the steps needed for sound Adult Learning and Instructional Design
5. Discuss essential elements of annual reporting and re-accreditation (overview only)
Dates Available: May 13, 2020 12:00 AM – May 26, 2020 4:29 PM
|Remote Attendee (Member)
This fee applies to members who register to attend the event remotely.
|Remote Attendee (Non-Member)
This fee applies to non-members who register to attend the event remotely.
|In-Person Attendee (Member)
This fee applies to members who register to attend the event on site
|In-Person Attendee (Non-Member)
This fee applies to non-members who register to attend the event on site
Attune Dulles (Formerly MicroTek)
12950 Worldgate Drive, Suite 400
Herndon, VA 20170
Parking (Monument II Garage)
Address: Entrance located on Wiltshire Lane, near the intersection of Worldgate Drive and Wiltshire Lane.
Pricing: Complimentary parking on P4 and P5 (parking is limited after 8:45 AM)
Nearby partner hotels offer discounted rates to Attune event attendees and hosts. Be sure to request the Attune rate when making your booking!
- Hyatt Place Herndon/Dulles (1.1 mi)
- Hyatt Regency (2.2 mi)
Other Nearby Hotels:
- Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport (0.6 mi)
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles Airport (0.9 mi)
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Dulles Int'l Airport (1.6 mi)
Success in a learning event is dependent on active participation and engagement by the attendee throughout the course. In order to earn a course completion certificate and digital badge for any IACET learning event, attendees are required to fully participate in the training activities, lectures, and discussion. This applies to those attending in-person and remotely. Participation is defined as greater than 90% attendance of the scheduled course time and active engagement verified by the facilitator. Remote participation requires a working webcam and microphone; the webcam must be activated throughout the learning event.
Registration fees will be refunded only if requests for cancellation/refunds are received in writing at least two weeks prior to the conference or educational offering. A 20% processing fee will be assessed. No refunds will be made within 14 days of an offering. However, substitutes may be made for another delegate to attend activities offered by the Association in lieu of the original applicant.