Posted on: August 14, 2019
IACET is launching a search for the association's next CEO after retaining executive search firm Cincinnatus to assist in the effort.
The primary role of the CEO is to work in partnership with the Board of Directors and lead a staff of five to provide leadership, vision, and direction for IACET. The CEO is responsible for the overall management and ongoing operations of IACET, and carries full authority to plan, organize, direct, and coordinate IACET’s operational, financial, technical, and marketing activities. The CEO is the primary face and voice of the association. The primary responsibilities are:
- Strategic Leadership and Communication: Assist in the development of, and fully implement the strategic plans, policies, procedures, and programs of IACET, clearly articulating organizational goals for financial and programmatic stability and growth; Motivate and inspire others to support the vision of IACET; Establish a strong organizational and governance structure for IACET.
- Operational Planning and Management: Generate revenue for IACET; Recruit, retain, and ensure fulfillment of members; Work with the Board to draft, monitor, and update policies and procedures; Market and promote IACET to members, non-members, and partner agencies; Monitor the planning, implementation, and evaluation of accreditation programs and standards; Maximize efficiency and minimize redundancies in all aspects of operations.
- Financial Planning and Management: Oversee the development and management of budgetary and financial controls and procedures for a $1M annual budget, including annual audits; Ensure proper administration of funds management procedures; Oversee dues collection, and non-dues revenue generation; Keep the Board informed of financial and operational issues.
- Human Resources Planning and Management: Support, develop, and retain qualified and excellent staff and volunteers; Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the organization by selecting and developing effective people; Foster a culture of collaboration and mutual respect, focusing on outstanding performance; Effectively communicate with a remote workforce.
- Relationship Management: Maintain strong and effective internal relationships, with IACET’s Board, Commission, Council, and staff; Build and maintain strong external relationships with members, industry leaders, revenue sources, regulatory agencies, and partner organizations; Further develop existing markets for growth.
Full details, including desired qualifications, compensation, and application information are available in the position announcment.
Tell your network about this Announcement